Have you ever tried making a cocktail with beer? Not a mixologist? Well let us help you out with a signature beer cocktail from UFO Beer. This is what you call the Honey Pot prepared with UFO White Ale. UFO White Ale is a light, crisp, and refreshing ale brewed with orange peel and coriander. Add a dash of Honey and a little bourbon and you’ve got yourself a Honey Pot. Follow the directions below and enjoy!
– 1 cup water
– 1/3 cup honey
– 3 TBSP granulated sugar
– 8 leaves sage plus more for garnish
– 1 orange cut into 8 halves
– a bottle/can of UFO White
- On high heat, combine the water, honey, sugar, 8 sage leaves, and 2 orange slices in a medium skillet. Allow to boil and then simmer for 2 -3 minutes (or until the honey and sugar have dissolved).
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Fill glasses with ice, a shot of your favorite bourbon, and then evenly pour the simple syrup you just made equally into 4 glasses.
- Top the glasses off with more sage leaves, an orange slice, and UFO White. Enjoy! (Makes 4 drinks!)
Beer cocktail courtesy of UFO Beer.
UFO is a portfolio of wheat beers that’s a little bit different, a little more refreshing and flavorful, and most importantly, a beer that everyone can enjoy. The name UFO stands for UnFiltered Offering; all UFO beers are unfiltered, leaving the yeast suspended in the beer which creates its signature cloudy appearance.