A delicious warm cheese beer dip prepared with Shiner Bock courtesy of Dip Recipe Creations. This dish is a simple, yet tasty appetizer for sharing with friends, bringing to a party or any other social gathering. Enjoy!
– 2 (8-oz) blocks of cream cheese, softened
– 1 package ranch dressing mix
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 cup shredded pepper jack
– 2/3 cup of Shiner Bock
– Pretzels, chips, or crackers for dipping
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add in ranch dressing packet and mix to combine. Continue mixing and slowly add in the beer. Stir in shredded cheese.
– Spread dip mixture into a small casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes or until the dip is heated through.