Pack up your tent, your camping chairs, and some s’mores fixin’s because this summer Harpoon is taking you to camp. The brewery is rolling out Camp Wannamango for the summer months. Harpoon Camp Wannamango, a pale ale brewed with mango, is brewed to evoke the best parts of the season – sun kissed days on the dock, starlit evenings around the campfire, and all the fun with great friends and great beer that summer brings.
Harpoon Camp Wannamango starts off with a subtle tropical aroma of passion fruit and mango. Golden-copper in color, it has a light body, a slight hop bitterness, and a malty sweetness. The tropical character returns at the finish with a kiss of mango. Crisp, tropical, and refreshing – this beer is brewed to be your favorite summer sidekick.
Harpoon Camp Wannamango is now available!
▪ Style: Pale Ale brewed with Mango
▪ ABV: 5.0% ▪ AE: 3.5 ▪ IBU: 22 ▪ EBC: 23
Harpoon Camp Wannamango Brewer’s Notes ▪ Appearance: Brightly filtered, golden and copper in color, with a nice foam head
▪ Aroma: Mango, passion fruit, subtle hop
▪ Mouth feel: Light body
▪ Taste: Moderate bitterness, hoppy, some light malt sweetness, with mango notes at the finish
▪ Finish: Easy drinking with a touch of mango
Food Pairing suggestions: Fish tacos, jerk chicken, s’mores